Welcome to the new book…
After staying in Marigot Bay for the first part of our trip, we stayed here at Serrana Villa for the last three days.
Highlight of our stay in St. Lucia.
1. Day long catamaran charter through bateau Mygo in Marigot Bay.
2. Hiking the Gros Piton
3. Rum, Rum, Rum- tasting at the rum Care at Capella Resort
4. Sulphur Springs Mud Bath
5. Rain Forest Hideaway Restaurant in Marigot Bay.
6. Orlando’s Restaurant in Soufriere – best meal on Island
7. Piton Beer
8. New Years Eve Celebration
9. The waterfalls and Mineral Baths
Janus and his Team!
The People of St. Lucia are very friendly. The only confusing part is the tipping ‘’policy’’
Team St. Lucia
Aka Todd, Samantha, Amy & Sky
(Cincinnati, OHLO) & (Atlanta, G.A)
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals