My husband and I were BEYOND ecstatic to find Serrana available for a few days during our honeymoon! This place is too good to be true BUT IT IS TRUE!
My husband and I were BEYOND ecstatic to find Serrana available for a few days during our honeymoon! This place is too good to be true BUT IT IS TRUE! The stunning views, secluded tree house feel and the sweet/ amazing view, I don’t want to sound repetitive so I’ll just list what we did ( staring the ones we loved) with some tips.
• Horseback ride (try to book a tour along with beach ride, 3-4 hrs.-$70 person)
• Helicopter ride (splurge and do the trip, it’s worth it 30mins-$225/person)
• Some sort of boat tour (we did one that went from Northern part of Soufriere, doing Sulphur springs, mud baths, waterfall, lunch and snorkeling, 6 hrs.- $100 per person)
• See Sugar Beach, Anse Chastenet, Anse Mamin (beautiful beaches with amazing snorkeling and beach bar at Anse Mamin, $11/chair, $11/ snorkeling gear.
• Hike Gros Piton (first half is moderate, second half a lot difficult. We froze a huge water bottle so we could have cold H20 on the way down! The view breeze + Piton Beers you can buy at the top make the climb worth it! Start early and bring a sweat rag! 4-5 hrs.- $45/ person.
• Mud Baths & Sulphur Springs/ Waterfall (hey are all so close to each other so you could knock them out quick. Go later in the day to avoid crowd)
1) Try to pull as much money you think you’ll need once. We kept having to go back and most times they were out of service, had no money to give (ATM) two in Soufriere one by water and one by Pharmacy or wouldn’t take our cards, , Long lines etc.
2) RENT A CAR! It’s not that expensive and it’s not that hard to drive! trust me you get the hang of it quickly and doing everything on your own time is so CONFIDENT!
3) If you need help with directions, ask a local! They are so friendly and happy to help!
Janus thank you so much again for your hospitality. This Villa was the perfect way to end our honey moon. Whenever we come back to St. Lucia you will be seeing us again! And if you ever want to come to Virginia, we open our doors to you.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
With love from Richmond Virginia…... Lindsey & Neil
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals