Casey & Mandy Oct. 4th – 11th, 2021. Kansas City
Congratulations! You have picked possibly one of the greatest vacation spots on planet earth, so much to say. I’ll break it down nicely below-
1. Enjoy the pool, especially during the rain
2. Open up both bedroom doors and use a fan to cool down the place
3. Sit on the Patio at night and listen to the music from town and night life
4. It’s a beautiful villa, you will know what to do!
St. Lucia, Soufriere and the Pitons (things to do!)
1. Hike the Gros Piton! Kick ass, tough hike. Amazing view (us$50.00pp) you get a guide as well -10/10
2. Snorkeling at Paradise Hotel Beach. Rent chairs (15usd per chair), the staff is awesome and helpful. Great food and amazing snorkeling. So many fish – 10/10
3. No sharks, only place that rent snorkeling equipment
Mud Bats & Waterfall- 10/10
We had jermal, our chauffeur , take us on a trip to the sulphur springs & mud baths. It was amazing, so refreshing, such a great experience. Follow that up with a trip to the waterfall that you can swim in, the best way to start your day- 20usd per person
Anse Mamin Beach
The most beautiful beach that we discovered. You take a crazy road to another beach, Anse chastanet, walk to the beach and head right along the coast about 5-10 minutes. You will see a restaurant on this beach that has some amazing food. Chairs are expensive ($66usd, worth it if you spend the day there)
By far the best part of St. Lucia has been the people we’ve met
We love Janus- Janus has been amazing and incredibly kind. Oh no my pen is running out of ink! He’s the best Airbnb host we’ve ever had. His staff and family, treat you like family.
Chef Ramsey (private chef) 12/10
He is an absolute must have/do. Best food on the trip. Very personable and loves food and his family. I wish Chef Ramsey would adopt me!
Jermal and the other drivers – 15/10
The drivers, ours was Jermal, are incredible. We are here to live like the locals do and make some new friends across the world. That’s what we got staying here. Jermal made our trip stress free. And we cant wait to see him when we are back. WE LOVE YOU JERMAL!!!
This place is a crazy fun as you can make it. Enjoy the island and talk to everyone you meet. They all love their lives here. It’s a magical place (what he said)
Thank you Janus and to all the beautiful people in this place, we love you
Mandy & Casey
St. Lucia 2021
“Let this beautiful place and the beautiful people inspire you!”
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals