Stacy & Mark
Thank you Janus for a wonderful stay. This has been one of our best vacations we have ever had, even amidst the Covid restrictions in the city.
Highlights & knowledge bits from our trips:
1. Enjoy some days at the beautiful villa, the sun rises on the Mountains are truly amazing each day.
2. Don’t hesitate to go into town! The People are so nice and welcoming! Be prepared to receive gifts from people in the town for money ie. Small carving out of coconut husk 😊
3. Eat at Fedos, get a drink with the locals at Whispers, walk over to Hummingbird beach (very small but beautiful views!)
4. Do the tours, ours were worth it! We partook in Hotel Chocolate tour (my favorite) Hike the Pitons ( views are worth it but warning- it is intense) , go to Malgretoute beach (we did this after hotel chocolat Tour) this is a gorgeous beach, very small with a restaurant and bar.
5. Driver required to eat at these places but totally worth it- Ladera, Mango tree and Tree House, all three of these were absolutely breathtaking!
6. Last but not least, our driver for the week was Jermal, super sweet, a bit quiet but very nice. He helped to make our last day one of our best. Take the Soufriere tour that they suggested. It’s a bit of everything. All of the best attractions wrapped up into 5 hours! Jermal was amazing.
Note: Cards are only accepted at few places, cash is King here, do make sure to always carry it with you. We had to go to the ATM three times while here.
“We came feeling like strangers, we left feeling like Family”
Stacy & Mark
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals