Wow! Wow! Wow! You are amazing at what you do and your villas are out of the world. Felt very much like the rich and famous
June, Rita, Cathy, Nicole – Canadian Ladies
Wow! Wow! Wow! Modern, Exquisite, Beautiful view of the Piton, Ocean and Soufriere Village. Janus is the most amazing, kind and generous host. When he says anything, he means it!
We stayed at his Seranna Villa and now Sargas! The decks and pool along with the two amazing suites and showers.
Jamal is one of his drivers, very helpful, kind. Fresh Bread is delivered to us, every question answered. Stop en route in town for groceries.
We are celebrating a 60th birthday
1. Botanical Gardens/Diamond waterfall. U.S $7.00 (walky distance) no need for tour. We passed on mineral baths.
2. Volcano, mud baths- U.S $5.50. Try to avoid mid-day bus tours. Early morning or late day and can tour volcano!
3. Chocolat, Boucan-beautiful views, book tour if you want , very busy, great chocolate. Close to town. (need taxi)
4. Torille waterfall – U.S $3.00. can walk , beautiful, can go under for power shower, early or late day to avoid tours
5. Piton Climb- challenging but worth it!
6. Sugar Beach- Jamal drove us. If you buy drinks and food – free shuttle down & back. Very very nice private resort. Public beach to right. Small amount of chairs. Others Pay $$$$ We brought chairs (janus 😊) Food okay but pricey. (all food not in any order)!!
1. Ruby’s Pizza – not always pizza but best burger, great price (walky distance)
2. Fedos- (walky distance) local cuisine – roti good, be careful, bones are in. EC prices very reasonable.
3. Pounty’s Pizza- Amazing pizza, Large -30EC
We dined with amazing places, views, grocery stores in town.
Hope you enjoy St. Lucia as much as we did. The town people are very kind. Don’t be afraid to walk in town. Anything you need Janus is your man!! He is genuinely kind and gracious. He made our stay in both his Villas FANTASTIC! I would surely recommend staying at any of his places again or to any friends
Thanks so much Janus!!! You are amazing at what you do and your villas are out of the world. Felt very much like the rich and famous
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.