It’s been a very memorable week here @Sargas! Clearly a beautiful home and mesmerizing view, but this trip has been way beyond our expectations.
It’s been a very memorable week here @Sargas! Clearly a beautiful home and memorizing view, but this trip has been way beyond our expectations.
Janus and his team have been amazing. These guys really know how to have people feel special!
Our short list - the favorites of our week:
- Beach day @ Anse Mamin – picture perfect with bar/restaurant available.
- Tour of Soufriere W/Jamal
- Pitons, Mud Bath, Tet Paul Trail
- Make reservation for Ramsey (Private Chef) to cook dinner. So fun! Our meal was phenominal and Ramsey is a top notch dude.
- Dasheene – Fantastic views with outstanding food.
- Stone Yard in Soufriere – local food – very good!
- The beacon - Views to die for. Food was delicious. Local fare + a cup of some juice that was very tasty.
- Mango Tree – great atmosphere + views of pitons.
- Petit Peak – on the water downtown. Good food – we ate here multiple times. With no complaints.
Private Driver/Chauffeur Service
We were extremely impressed with the caliber of service and friendship we received from Jamal and Cornell during our week here at Sargas! Jamal took care of the details and helped us around the island. He was on time and extremely helpful all week. Do yourselves a favor and utilize these guys – they’re really great!
Again this has been an amazing week. We feel lucky, to have found this place. Sargas is an absolute 10 and we’d love to have more time here!
Thanks to Janus, Jamal and the rest of the team. Our week has been outstanding.
Billy and Katie.