Our family had a wonderful stay at Sargas. Janus was so helpful and kind. Our stay was comfortable, so fun and we got to eat some great food!
Things to do:
- Gros Piton Hike: A must do!! It is challenging, but worth it. Some of us went to the top some only half way. The view from the top was gorgeous and our guide was awesome! (Would suggest getting a ride there)
- Sulphur Springs Volcano: Super cool! Highly recommend, easy drive there.
- Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall: A great stop and pretty garden. The waterfall was also an easy drive there.
- Anse Chastanet: Beautiful beach, secluded and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend getting a ride there- the road is very rough. The food there is also great!
- Sugar Beach: White sand beach with good snorkeling, also good food- do the voucher!
- Restaurant at Anse Chastanet & Sugar Beach.
- Ramsey the private chef- Fabulous! It was comfortable to have our food at prepared at home.
- Dasheen at Ladera Resort- breathtaking views and good food.
- Ruby’s- You can walk there- good pizza and drinks!
We had a rental car but had Jermal drive us further places- (like Anse Chastanet) helpful! He even stopped at the store so we could get more water. The pool was so nice to cool off in and the villa was so comfortable.
Thank Janus for making our stay so comfortable!
The Fogle Family- Alabama
P.S. – Take snacks to have at the top of the Gros Piton Hike!
We will miss Sargas and we are already looking forward to our next trip in St. Lucia!! The view was absolutely incredible with the pitons and the sea in view.
Steven & Paige Evans, Alabama
We had such an amazing stay here at villa Sargas for our honeymoon! The view was absolutely incredible with the pitons and the sea in view. One day there was even an beautiful rainbow right beside the villa.
Janus is an amazing host, from beginning to end. He and his team have taken such great care of us. We arrived on Sunday when everything in St. Lucia is closed, so Janus already had a few groceries waiting for us when we got here.
During our trip, we walked through the Botanical Gardens (walking distance from the villa) Went to a spa then then relaxed at Anse Mamin beach ( beautiful & secluded), we went dolphin watching. We also took Janus’s tour through the rainforest to the waterfall. Although its challenging wed definitely recommend it.
For food we’d recommend Ruby’s, Orlando, Boucan at Hotel Chocolat.
Thank you so much Janus for being such an amazing host and taking care of all our needs. We will miss Sargas and we are already looking forward to our next trip in St. Lucia!!
"We recommend this villa to anyone who visits Soufriere and want to experience both tourist and local life. We definitely do not expect the same spectacular and welcoming experience at our next house up north." - Mike and Tori,
Mike and Tori, Colorado
Came in approximately 2 hours later than expected due to airplane issues. Janus of course was very flexible and met us at the house, gave us a great tour!
- Hiked Gros Piton the first day, which was surprisingly challenging, expect 4 hours round trip total, and you can get an ice cream at the end! If you’re wanting to eat dinner at Jade Mountain book early. We were unable to get a dinner reservation during our stay. Unfortunately, lunch is an easier time to get in. Dinner at Chocolat Boucan was very nice, not very busy so the feeling was good. Got there early and hanged at the bar. Awesome view of the piton, open air was nice.
- Bike St. Lucia at Anse Chastanet. Call to schedule the day before. Also, since we were not guests of the hotel- important to pay at scuba center at Anse Chastanet Beach before meeting the bike guide at Anse Mamin Beach $160 USD for both of us. Varying level of difficulty trails and the intro tour it was fun. Hanged out on the beach afterwards, just threw a towel down on the sand so we wouldn’t have to pay for any beach chairs. Lunch at Jade mountain was nice, practically had the place for ourselves, great view of pitons. Price was same as for dinner, but very was slow!
- Decided to spend the day enjoying the villa. The pool is perfect while the sun is shining on it. Walked to Ruby’s for dinner. Food was good (ordered the spicy wings .. YUM!!) and staff is very friendly there. Arrived back at the villa to find fresh mangoes hanging on the front door! Finished off the night on the deck enjoying a game of cricket, best seats in town!
- Checking out today and heading up north. Janus Kindly arranged transportation with a stop at a waterfall. Janus definitely lives up to expectations, strives to make you as comfortable as possible, excellent communication and his staff are wonderful! We recommend this villa to anyone who visits Soufriere and want to experience both tourist and local life. We definitely do not expect the same spectacular and welcoming experience at our next house up north.
THANK YOU SO MUCH JANUS FOR EVERYTHING!!
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals