Our family had a wonderful stay at Sargas. Janus was so helpful and kind. Our stay was comfortable, so fun and we got to eat some great food!
Things to do:
- Gros Piton Hike: A must do!! It is challenging, but worth it. Some of us went to the top some only half way. The view from the top was gorgeous and our guide was awesome! (Would suggest getting a ride there)
- Sulphur Springs Volcano: Super cool! Highly recommend, easy drive there.
- Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall: A great stop and pretty garden. The waterfall was also an easy drive there.
- Anse Chastanet: Beautiful beach, secluded and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend getting a ride there- the road is very rough. The food there is also great!
- Sugar Beach: White sand beach with good snorkeling, also good food- do the voucher!
- Restaurant at Anse Chastanet & Sugar Beach.
- Ramsey the private chef- Fabulous! It was comfortable to have our food at prepared at home.
- Dasheen at Ladera Resort- breathtaking views and good food.
- Ruby’s- You can walk there- good pizza and drinks!
We had a rental car but had Jermal drive us further places- (like Anse Chastanet) helpful! He even stopped at the store so we could get more water. The pool was so nice to cool off in and the villa was so comfortable.
Thank Janus for making our stay so comfortable!
The Fogle Family- Alabama
P.S. – Take snacks to have at the top of the Gros Piton Hike!
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.