"Sargas was our second Air BnB in Soufriere and didn’t disappoint, the location is great, the views are stunning and Janus was a pleasure!" Emily & Kyle
Sargas was our second Air BnB in Soufriere and didn’t disappoint, the location is great, the views are stunning and Janus was a pleasure! Our first night here we did the private catering with Ram-C. I highly recommend this! The food was some of the best we had and he was such good company. Not to mention how nice it was to have a meal prepared for you at “home” after a long day of excursions with the Joe’s Knows crew- also highly recommend!
Some of our favorites:
- Zaka’s café for coffee, smoothies & fun art
- Hummingbird/ Rum shack for food & drinks with a great view
- Anse Chastenet/ Jade Mountain for a great beach and yummy food options
- Ruby’s- amazing pizza & great relaxing atmosphere
- Dasheene’s- wow… food, views, drinks, sunset all incredible! O here- worth it!
- Joe Knows Land & Sea Tour- guides were fun, hilarious, full of great info & really show you a great time.
- Piton Hike- INTENSE but the views at the top are incredible!
Janus has a great spot here & is one of the nicest people. So thankful to have stayed here & we would love to visit again!
Emily & Kyle
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals