"Our stay here was nothing short of AMAZING! The villa was spectacular with an amazing view of the town of Soufriere & the majestic pitons." Hayat & Emmanuel
Emmanuel + Hayat, New York
Our stay here was nothing short of AMAZING! The villa was spectacular with an amazing view of the town of Soufriere & the majestic pitons. Private chef dinner is a must, Chef Ramsey was great, food was superb. We had the creole chicken.
- SUNDAY, we relaxed in the villa and enjoyed the infinity pool.
- Tour with Janus Real St. Lucia Company, private island expo was fun, its customized to your needs. Nature trail, mud baths etc.
- Brunch at Dasheen was nice, get a good view of the pitons and the food was great.
- Must stop at Fedo’s for some good authentic St. Lucian food.
- Maries is also a great place for authentic Lucian food $15 buffet, can’t beat it.
- Use Janus’s transportation service to explore the island, town is about a 20 mins walk and can be difficult in the hot sun.
- Most nights were spent in the villa enjoying the pool, view + each other’s company.
- Pier 28 is a nice bar you can check out for some night life. They have a big fish bowl drink called the “HUHHH” must try good vibes.
- We had an amazing time and my boyfriend and I have already started planning our next visit.
Thanks Janus + Team
P.S Alton was the best driver great vibes 😊
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals