Our stay overall was very enjoyable. Nice clean apartment. Janus and Fabian were great! Very helpful, when we needed a jump (our car died) and requested to stay an hour longer to get packed up and out.
Our list of what we did and rated on a scale of 1-10:
1. Botanical Gardens -10 – free, beautiful
2. Diamond waterfall -8 - Cool but $7 to see a waterfall ☹
3. Tet Paul Nature Trail -8 -Nice walk, definitely not a hike $10
4. Anse Chastanet -9 – Great snorkeling, small beach, non-residents. Welcomed
5. Anse Mamin – 7 – nice quiet beach, clear, calm water
6. Pitit Piton -9.5 – My husband said it was strenuous 😊 $$$$
7. Pigeon National Park- 9 -fun hike, beautiful view from top, small beach
8. Sugar Beach – 9 – Awesome beach, but you have to hit up a restaurant to get a ride back up ☹
9. Marigot Bay – 6 – quick picture spot
10. Morne Plantation – 8 – fun informative $11
11. Castries Market – 5 -Meh. A lot of the same merchandise
St. Lucia Overall – 8 😊
Mr. & Mrs. Sidwell
Comments are closed.
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.