Our stay overall was very enjoyable. Nice clean apartment. Janus and Fabian were great! Very helpful, when we needed a jump (our car died) and requested to stay an hour longer to get packed up and out.
Our list of what we did and rated on a scale of 1-10:
1. Botanical Gardens -10 – free, beautiful
2. Diamond waterfall -8 - Cool but $7 to see a waterfall ☹
3. Tet Paul Nature Trail -8 -Nice walk, definitely not a hike $10
4. Anse Chastanet -9 – Great snorkeling, small beach, non-residents. Welcomed
5. Anse Mamin – 7 – nice quiet beach, clear, calm water
6. Pitit Piton -9.5 – My husband said it was strenuous 😊 $$$$
7. Pigeon National Park- 9 -fun hike, beautiful view from top, small beach
8. Sugar Beach – 9 – Awesome beach, but you have to hit up a restaurant to get a ride back up ☹
9. Marigot Bay – 6 – quick picture spot
10. Morne Plantation – 8 – fun informative $11
11. Castries Market – 5 -Meh. A lot of the same merchandise
St. Lucia Overall – 8 😊
Mr. & Mrs. Sidwell
Sapphire Apartment 3 Journal
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Tips, and Insights about the best things to do, places to go, people/things to avoid.