Ada & Rosto April 2019
Tips from us 😊
1. New Jerusalem- Hot springs in the nature, more locals as tourist
We have been there in the evening.
2. En Bas Saut Trail – Rainforest trail to the waterfall
Lots of stairs in the jungle
According to the weather you should get really close to the trail
You don’t need a guide it is not mandatory
If there is an official employee the entrance fee should be U.S $10-15 per person (we didn’t meet one)
3. Gros Piton hike –You should do it ,
Perfect views, you see Pitit Piton from there.
4. Local Villages - we got lost and came to this part of the island
Perfect experience , chatting with locals
Saltibus , daban village
5. Laborie Beach – really nice beach
6. Sugar Beach -Go from a southern side in that case you don’t need to walk you can part your right by the beach
7. Tet Paul Trail – Nice view, but trail is a strong werd 😉
8. Drive-in Volcano + Sulphur - tip from employee- go there 5-7
Interesting but more tourist
9. Martha’s Tables Restaurant – Incredibly good. Must try.
10. Diamond botanical Gardens- nice, touristical
11. Market – buy fresh fruits from the market in the morning.
Enjoy your stay by Janus, the apartment is perfect, you'll have here everything you need and more.
You can part by hospital when exploring the town.
Everybody will try to convince you that you need a guide everywhere- this is not true- check it always before
Have a nice holiday 😊
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Tips, and Insights about the best things to do, places to go, people/things to avoid