Booked Sapphire 4 for our honeymoon, we stayed 6 days and are now headed to a resort up north for the reminder of our trip.
Derek & Elissa (Boston, Ma, USA)
Booked Sapphire 4 for our honeymoon, we stayed 6 days and are now headed to a resort up north for the reminder of our trip. Some highlighted things we did during our time here.
1. Mud Baths/Volcano- US$15PP for combo. We got a guide but she wasn’t the best, could potentially do without one but was more interesting to hear the details.
2. Hummingbird beach/Soufriere Beach Park-great spot close by if you are looking for a beach for only a short period. You can stay all day if you like. There are just SO many great beaches!
3. Sunset tour with mystic man- US$66PP, the best adventure experience we did during our time here. Stunning
4. Mineral baths / Botanical Gardens- US$15PP, very beautiful, water was hot!
5. Jade Mountain restaurant- went for a birthday lunch, amazing view. Splurge of course but this was our one ‘’Fancy meal here’’
6. Anse Chastanet- took water taxi for US$50 and spent the day. Had lunch at the restaurant there. A bit over priced but drinks were delish.
7. Janus taking us to Saba Villa. Speechless. We know where we will be booking next time!!!
Lots of advice. Lock your door while driving, we had a man jump in the back seat attempted to give us unwanted directions and then asked for money – rude!
Overall, great stay! Thank you a million times Janus. You are an excellent Airbnb host ! 5 stars
Ice coffee @ Zaka’s
Valelse- staff is so nice!
Pier 28 – very yummy
Pitit Peak- not our favorite but not bad.
Sapphire Apartment 4 Journal
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.
Tips, and Insights about the best things to do, places to go, people/things to avoid