1. Pier 28 – Pretty good and pretty cheap, can eat at the bar by the beach.
2. Sugar Beach – good but very small portions and very expensive for what you get. NOT WORTH IT
3. Ruby’s- Very good and pretty cheap. Pizza very good and close by. Go there
4. Fedo’s – Close by, very cheap and pretty decent food. Was good to try for lunch one day.
5. Orlando’s – Decent food but overpriced. There were ants walking around making it hard to eat. Not really worth it, close by. Didn’t feel full.
6. Mango Tree- good food, a little on the expensive side
7. Martha’s Table – Only open for lunch, very good and good prices.
8. Brunch at Anse Chastenet – They’ve got buffet $50 USD. Do it. Desserts are also worth it.
9. Hummingbird- Close by. Decent prices and very good as well. Would choose this over Orlando’s.
10. Chef Robby’s- Very good price. BEST CHICKEN WINGS!!!
1. Hummingbird – Right down the street, good to go lay out on mornings. Not the best beach but close and convenient.
2. Sugar Beach- We payed $10 USD to park and walked 15 mins downhill to the beach. They want $50 USD a person to drive there but can use for food and drinks. We didn’t enjoy the food it wasn’t worth it. We tipped the shuttle guys to bring us back up. Shuttle down and up for maybe $30 USD total. Bring food and water very pretty beach.
3. Anse Chastenet -Bring towel. Great buffet, good snorkeling, good beach but prefer sugar beach
TOM & MERRY
We only got to spend 2 days/nights here but we loved it. We stayed in Castries for about a week before coming here and did a boat tour and went to the Botanical Gardens, Diamond Waterfall and the Mud Baths. You have to do the mud baths they are so much fun! We wouldn’t recommend going down to the Castries market as it seemed a bit sketchy and so busy.
We got here yesterday around 1pm and Janus came and gave us the low down and we added him on WhatsApp which was so helpful to contact him. Then we went down to the local beach and supermarket. And had drinks on the porch for the sunset
Today we got one of Janus drivers to take us to Anse Chastenet (MUST GO TO) such a nice calm beach and beautiful views at Jade Mountain. Also, good Pina coladas, snorkeling is good too. We went for dinner at Petit Peak and it was good food but took a really long time!
Overall, we loved staying here so, so much. Janus made us feel so secure and welcome. Used his drivers as they are so nice too and will save you money!
Thank you so much Janus!!! We will be back!
Megan & Matt
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.