Dear Janus & Guest Aug. 23rd, 2019
This is the best place to stay at on the whole island. You are around all the best attractions and get to see a beautiful view every morning.
1. Dasheene restaurant & Bay located at Ladera resort, has the most amazing view. Must go & food is awesome.
2. Diamond falls & Botanical Gardens
3. Sugar Beach- so beautiful, relaxing and clear water. Must get ride down from front entrance and back up because it is a long walk.
4. Sulphur Springs
5. Eat at Fedos- cheap and authentic
6. anse-chastanet-st-lucia.htmlAnse Chastanet beach bar- you can see a beautiful sunset but food is not good and way more priced
7. Marigot Bay- its about 1 hour away but lots of activities and wonderful restaurants. Go at Chateau Mygo restaurant and get the deep fried shrimp.
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.