The secluded beach nearby was awesome, it was nice to stay in a town that isn’t that busy (like Castries)
4 of us stayed here for one week and it was amazing! The views are breath taking and the AC in the bedrooms was much appreciated. The secluded beach nearby was awesome, it was nice to stay in a town that isn’t that busy (like Castries). We rented a car from Marcus and it was such a good decision!
We were able to explore the island on our own and it was so fun. Some of the activities we did were:
• Mud bath at Sulphur Springs
• Pigeon Island and Reduit Beach
• Snorkelling at Anse Chasnet and Sugar Beach
• Affordable lunch at de Belle View
• Ziplining at Tree Top Adventure (Dennery)
• Pricey but delicious dinner at Orlando’s
• Piton waterfall
• Ti Kaye Resort
Marcus was a wonderful host and replied to our questions/ concerns right away.
Also, the mama dog that lives here had four tiny puppies that were around all the time, they were so cute!! Thank you so much, Marcus for this experience!