Our family of 3 (baby of 1.5 yo) stayed at Bocean Villa for 8 days and we had an amazing time. Marcus is a wonderful host, he answered all our questions, gave us great recommendations and we rented our car for our 2 week stay on St. Lucia. You should definitely get a car to explore the island!! Our recommendations:
- Anse Cochon/ Ti Kaye resort for snorkelling. You can buy a guest pass for US$10 so that you can park your car directly near the beach, and use that as credit in the restaurant on the seafront (food/drinks). You can rent the snorkelling gear for US$16. Amazing.
- Anse Chastanet Beach:
- Sugar Beach: nice beach between the two Pitons. You can access it by parking your car before the resort entrance (and pay US$10), and then walk all the way down to the beach or you can pay US$50 (per person!) and you can park your car in the resort, and use that amount in credit in the restaurant.
- Rodney Bay Beach: beautiful, long beach. There’s also a waterpark, restaurants, watersports. . .
- Secret Beach: 5 minute drive, road is a bit difficult but manageable!
- Beacon Restaurant: we went twice! Buffet lunch, amazing food and price, superb view of the Pitons.
- Adeline’s Café: just down the driveway, for great coffee, juices and cakes!
- Marigot Bay: you can take a little taxi boat (for 2’) and you can enjoy the beach (small). We nly stayed a couple of hours but it’s nice to visit. We had lunch at Julietta’s Restaurant and had an amazing view on the bay + home cooked food.
- Tet Paul Nature trail: loop of about 45’ with views of the Pitons, with a guide. US$10 per person.
- Pigeon Island (US$8): short walk to 18th Century Military Base, nice view. Then you can enjoy 2 beaches.
- Segrapes Beach Bar Restaurant in Rodney Bay:
And we of course enjoyed the refreshing pool and the spacious villa.
Thank you Marcus for having us!
Lea, Nicolas & Luka
RENT A ST. LUCIA VILLA FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW IT BEST.
Get answers before you reserve.
Our knowledgeable Professionals are around to answer all your queries even before you’re prepared to book your vacation rental. You can consult with a island Specialist over the phone or whatsapp at 1-758-486-1561 or email email@example.com
SOUFRIERE VACATION APARTMENTS
SAPPHIRE APARTMENT 1
SAPPHIRE APARTMENT 2
SAPPHIRE APARTMENT 3
SAPPHIRE APARTMENT 4
St. Lucia Restaurants
ST. LUCIA PITONS & PITON BEER
ST. LUCIA VOLCANO
TET PAUL NATURE TRAIL
ST. LUCIA WATERFALLS
ST. LUCIA WILDLIFE
ST. LUCIA BEACHES
GEORGE F.L CHARLES AIRPORT (SLU)
HEWANORRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (UVF)