Our family of 3 (baby of 1.5 yo) stayed at Bocean Villa for 8 days and we had an amazing time.
Our family of 3 (baby of 1.5 yo) stayed at Bocean Villa for 8 days and we had an amazing time. Marcus is a wonderful host, he answered all our questions, gave us great recommendations and we rented our car for our 2 week stay on St. Lucia. You should definitely get a car to explore the island!! Our recommendations:
- Anse Cochon/ Ti Kaye resort for snorkelling. You can buy a guest pass for US$10 so that you can park your car directly near the beach, and use that as credit in the restaurant on the seafront (food/drinks). You can rent the snorkelling gear for US$16. Amazing.
- Anse Chastanet Beach:
- Sugar Beach: nice beach between the two Pitons. You can access it by parking your car before the resort entrance (and pay US$10), and then walk all the way down to the beach or you can pay US$50 (per person!) and you can park your car in the resort, and use that amount in credit in the restaurant.
- Rodney Bay Beach: beautiful, long beach. There’s also a waterpark, restaurants, watersports. . .
- Secret Beach: 5 minute drive, road is a bit difficult but manageable!
- Beacon Restaurant: we went twice! Buffet lunch, amazing food and price, superb view of the Pitons.
- Adeline’s Café: just down the driveway, for great coffee, juices and cakes!
- Marigot Bay: you can take a little taxi boat (for 2’) and you can enjoy the beach (small). We nly stayed a couple of hours but it’s nice to visit. We had lunch at Julietta’s Restaurant and had an amazing view on the bay + home cooked food.
- Tet Paul Nature trail: loop of about 45’ with views of the Pitons, with a guide. US$10 per person.
- Pigeon Island (US$8): short walk to 18th Century Military Base, nice view. Then you can enjoy 2 beaches.
- Segrapes Beach Bar Restaurant in Rodney Bay:
And we of course enjoyed the refreshing pool and the spacious villa.
Thank you Marcus for having us!
Lea, Nicolas & Luka
Comments are closed.
BOCEAN VILLA JOURNAL
Tips, Insights, & Things to do While at Bocean Villa.