We love St. Lucia and it will always have a special meaning to us because we just got engaged during our stay here! We stayed at Sargas Villa for a week and truly enjoyed our time here.
We stayed at Sargas Villa for a week and truly enjoyed our time here. Janus is a great host and always checked in on us to make sure we were doing well. We had mangoes dropped off to us one morning and a baguette a few days later…. Both were fresh and delicious! We cooked breakfast in the villa most mornings and would venture out for lunch and dinner.
Some things we did included:
• Sugar Beach- Beautiful beach between the two pitons, white sand, great snorkeling ( we saw an octopus) food was good, $55 USD for two chairs but we didn’t pay for them. Instead we ate at the restaurant and then walked to the chairs and no one questioned us.
• Anse Chastanet – beautiful beach road to get there is extremely rough (pit holes) quitter than sugar beach, more strict about paying for chairs if you’re not staying at the resort, good drinks and food.
• Anse Mamin- our favorite beach, a private beach almost! A walk from Anse Chastanet, which seems to deter people from going there, the bar and food there is great, awesome burgers, awesome snorkeling. One day we laid there under some trees and another paid for chairs US $32 to get 2 cushion chairs and towels.
• Soufriere tour:
• Tete Paul Nature Trail- great views, local tour guides with cool stories and a local dog 😊
• Sulphur Springs- seeing the volcano was a huge experience and worth doing, but we wouldn’t do the Sulphur baths again. It was crowded, tool forever to be able to rinse off and the Sulphur stained parts of our clothes. We washed them multiple times and still can’t get the smell off. Wear clothes that you won’t use again after!
• Waterfall – very cool and beautiful!
• Gros Piton Hike- Amazing views but definitely physically challenging, take a lot of water with you and wear sunscreen, worth it.
We love St. Lucia and it will always have a special meaning to us because we just got engaged during our stay here!
THANK YOU, JANUS, !!
More food notes:
Also, Fedos food was great and within walking distance. We were disappointed with the food at Pier 28 and wouldn’t recommend going there. Chef Ramsey’s food that he made for us in the villa was Exquisite!!
Vishal & Jessica, Houston Texas
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals