"Sargas was our second Air BnB in Soufriere and didn’t disappoint, the location is great, the views are stunning and Janus was a pleasure!" Emily & Kyle
Sargas was our second Air BnB in Soufriere and didn’t disappoint, the location is great, the views are stunning and Janus was a pleasure! Our first night here we did the private catering with Ram-C. I highly recommend this! The food was some of the best we had and he was such good company. Not to mention how nice it was to have a meal prepared for you at “home” after a long day of excursions with the Joe’s Knows crew- also highly recommend!
Some of our favorites:
- Zaka’s café for coffee, smoothies & fun art
- Hummingbird/ Rum shack for food & drinks with a great view
- Anse Chastenet/ Jade Mountain for a great beach and yummy food options
- Ruby’s- amazing pizza & great relaxing atmosphere
- Dasheene’s- wow… food, views, drinks, sunset all incredible! O here- worth it!
- Joe Knows Land & Sea Tour- guides were fun, hilarious, full of great info & really show you a great time.
- Piton Hike- INTENSE but the views at the top are incredible!
Janus has a great spot here & is one of the nicest people. So thankful to have stayed here & we would love to visit again!
Emily & Kyle
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals