"Our stay here was nothing short of AMAZING! The villa was spectacular with an amazing view of the town of Soufriere & the majestic pitons." Hayat & Emmanuel
Emmanuel + Hayat, New York
Our stay here was nothing short of AMAZING! The villa was spectacular with an amazing view of the town of Soufriere & the majestic pitons. Private chef dinner is a must, Chef Ramsey was great, food was superb. We had the creole chicken.
- SUNDAY, we relaxed in the villa and enjoyed the infinity pool.
- Tour with Janus Real St. Lucia Company, private island expo was fun, its customized to your needs. Nature trail, mud baths etc.
- Brunch at Dasheen was nice, get a good view of the pitons and the food was great.
- Must stop at Fedo’s for some good authentic St. Lucian food.
- Maries is also a great place for authentic Lucian food $15 buffet, can’t beat it.
- Use Janus’s transportation service to explore the island, town is about a 20 mins walk and can be difficult in the hot sun.
- Most nights were spent in the villa enjoying the pool, view + each other’s company.
- Pier 28 is a nice bar you can check out for some night life. They have a big fish bowl drink called the “HUHHH” must try good vibes.
- We had an amazing time and my boyfriend and I have already started planning our next visit.
Thanks Janus + Team
P.S Alton was the best driver great vibes 😊
Best Things to Do in St. Lucia According to Our Guests and Locals