We were already in the pool dreading leaving. we are at the ladera for the next four days but would stay here if we could get our deposit back from ladera
Dear Janus ( + his team ) & Future guests
Where do we start? First off, this is the one of the best properties to rent on the island! The view of the pitons, Soufriere and the ocean is appareled! you feel as if this is one of your own private high end resort, with all the amenities (Infinity pools, huge balconies, lounge chairs , smart tvs in every room rainfall and shower ) with all the comfort and luxuries of home . we never wanted to leave! you would notice day by day intentions was to stay spot here.
Now Janus is a phenomenal host! our first day in just so happened to be independence on the island and most things were closed, he went and stocked our fridges with home essentials so we won’t be hungry our first night! He is incredibly reasonable and is very passionate about the cares of his guests in all his properties. When we got there, he met us in person to go over everything! Now for our day to day itinerary:
• Night – Got dinner at petit peaks because it was the only place open. Food was good but a bit overpriced. I’m sure during the day when you can enjoy the view, its more worth it! came back to the villa, opened all the sliding doors to let in the Caribbean breeze and did come late night swimming.
• Day 2 – Full relaxing day at the villa, there is really no reason to leave …dinner with chef Ramsey! Delicious! An absolute must! We really enjoyed this and had we been there earlier we would have booked him again!
• Day 3 – Went to Anse Chastnet beach for 2.5hrs which is 10-15 mins away. We realize we like staying out at the villa better so we came back and spent the rest of the day there! , having a full kitchen was amazing as we really enjoyed cooking most of our meals there !
• Day 4 – Another crazy/ relaxing day at the villa. we took the sunset cruise through mystic man cruise (janus recommendation). its $60 USD per person and so worth it!
• Last day – We were already in the pool dreading leaving. we are at the ladera for the next four days but would stay here if we could get our deposit back from ladera !
We absolutely loved SABA VILLA and JANUS and will recommend his properties to anyone!
Love Sarah and David from new York
WEATHER IN SAINT LUCIA
While most places in the world have four well-defined seasons, its proximity to the equator means that this is not really the case for the island of St. Lucia.